Each year, FPInnovations scientists produce over 150 research reports,
conference papers and journal articles. These documents present
research results, new technologies and innovations that apply to
the wood products' sector.
Aside from carrying out an array of technology transfer activities
throughout Canada, FPInnovations communicates information to its members
Initial copies of these publications and software are offered to
our members for free, except
Special Publications which are available at a 50% discount, and
training software tools which are priced individually. Pricing for
additional copies varies according to the publications or software
The following distribution guidelines apply to non-members:
- The Annual Report is distributed at no cost.
- Progress & Achievements is distributed at the discretion
of FPInnovations managers.
- Research Reports are usually $100 each + taxes. These are distributed
exclusively to members for a period of at least twelve months
after their release. (Some reports may not be available to non-members
even after one year.)
- Special Publications are individually priced.
- Applicable taxes are added to publication costs.
- Postage and handling charges are usually included in the report
- Payment must accompany the order, prior to shipment.